Guests at the club
- Members are responsible for their guests.
Guests must register at the Pro Shop and a copy of their registration must be given to the Starter prior to their tee time.
- A guest may play a maximum of six times per year.
- Families of members may only visit the Club when accompanied by a member.
- It is the members responsibility to ensure that their guests comply with the Club’s dress code and rules.
- Guests are not allowed in the Grill Room or on the Grill Room terrace without being accompanied by a member.
- Children, accompanied by their parents, are allowed in the Grill Room and in the upstairs dining room for dinner.
- Children under the age of 18 are not allowed in the lounges.
- Juniors (ages 10-18) must be registered as juniors and must be certified by a Club Professional before they are allowed to play golf and use the practice areas.
- Children are not permitted to accompany their parents on the golf course unless they are registered as juniors and are playing golf with their parents, or if they are caddies with the permission of the starter.
Rules for Guest Golfers
Local Guests (living within 90km of the Club)
- No times restrictions from Monday to Friday.
- After 1pm only on Saturday and Sunday
- A guest can play a maximum of 6 games.
Out of Town Guests (living 90km or more from the Club)
- No restrictions.
- Members must enter the names of their guests when requesting a tee time.
- The names of all players must be submitted at the time of reservation.
- When requesting a tee time, members must respect the time.
- Members must report to the Starter to sign in 10 minutes prior to their tee time.
- Members must inform the starter of any changes or cancellations as soon as possible.